There is a real opportunity for blockchain to be the technology which allows the pharma supply chain to meet DSCSA 2023 requirements.
As a rapidly developing and yet nascent technology, at this crucial early stage senior executives in the pharma supply chain require external partnerships and expertise to:
- Identify the opportunity, develop a business strategy and build the internal culture for success
- Understand the detail and inside working of the technology and how it connects with wider digital transformation projects
- Direct and support in the actual practical application and development of custom use cases
- Explore technology layering for security and interoperability
- Examine the legal implications of blockchain adoption
Unlike larger trade shows, the exhibition area at this meeting is very limited. Speaking opportunities are restricted to a small handful of solution providers.
We are offering an environment in which you can have meaningful, in-depth conversations and build relationships with the most engaged leaders in the industry. This is not a simple exercise to just gather business cards of people you will likely never meet again.
If you have a solution that can help drive blockchain adoption, let us know. We’d be happy to explain more about the exclusive opportunities on offer to exhibit and speak as part of a commercial partnership.
Contact us to find out more: email@example.com